Go Behind the Lines!
- SEAL Memorial Fund: Your generous donation will ensure that the Memorial remains pristine and dignified befitting the fallen heroes it honors.
- In-Memoriam: (incorrectly spelling on website) - In the Museum's Fire in The Hole (FiTH) magazine, you may place "In Memoriam" in remembrance of loved ones passing. Gifts of $50.00 or more establish a memorial account in the name of the honored group or individual. That name will appear in four issues of the FiTH.
- Capital Improvement Fund: Be a part of the future! Your generous contribution will enable the Museum to continue to grow and share the incredible history of the U.S. Navy SEALs
- Endowment Fund - Investing in the Museum's future, today!
- General Fund - The Museum runs on honor and devotion but office supplies are very useful too.
The National Navy UDT-SEAL Museum provides a unique, interesting and valuable view into the history of Naval Special Warfare by providing exhibits, outdoors and indoors, that are engaging to anyone from age 5 to 95. Most importantly, the Museum is the sole repository of memorabilia, artifacts, weapons, and equipment that were part of the service of Scouts and Raiders, Naval Combat Demolition Units, Underwater Demolition Teams and Navy SEALs. It is the only museum in the United States that showcases the history and heritage of America’s brave Naval Commandos.
Donations made through this website are tax exempt. The Museum is a 501 C3. If you have any questions about contributing to the museum at this time, please contact the National Navy UDT-SEAL Museum directly at (772) 595-5845.